Sunday 15 January 2012

MY INTERVIEW AT PAPER.LI BLOG ABOUT THE EVERYTHING AUSTEN DAILY

Have you ever read my paper The Everything Austen Daily? It is one of the over 400,000 paperlis published everyday,   it  focuses on anything Austen-related and is made up of the any good news I can find online via twitter, facebook, blogs, google alerts, my blogmates. Paper.li blog features a periodical event called The People Behind the Papers and today's guest is ... YOURS TRULY! ME!





Can you believe it? They wanted to interview ME. Thanks to Liz Wilson, staff writer for Paper.li, freelance writer and editor for contacting me and writing this interview. If you want to have a look, I'd be glad to meet you there. The questions are mainly on my interest in everything Austen and everything English, my daily paper, my avatar, my blogging experience, my readers. I hope you'll enjoy it and ... retweet! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you MG! Way to go!

Maria Grazia said...

Thanks a lot, Maria Grace! I've got the impression of thanking myself!!! :D
Of course I know we don't only share the same name but a real interest in Austen,too, MG. I can't wait to have you as my guest and introduce you and your novel to my readers!